Clinical residency is provided in the RUSSIAN language only!
After graduation from the clinical residency the graduates are awarded Certificate of Specialized Training in Medicine (clinical residency).
Tuition fees for 2017-2018 academic years:
|Form of postgraduate education||Cost of education per year,
depending on the speciality
Documents to be submitted to the clinical residency:
- Application form for admission;
- Diploma of Higher Medical Education (original);
- Academic Transcript with the list of the subjects studied and the marks /grades obtained (original);
- Certificate of recognition of Diploma of High Medical Education, received in any other university beyond the territory of Belarus (the review of the documents is carried by the Document Review Department at Republic Institution of High School, address: Moskovskaya Str., 15-219, 220007, Minsk, Republic of Belarus, www.nihe.bsu.by )
- Notarized copies of the documents verifying the medical experience (in case of working experience);
- Health state certificate and certificate indicating the absence of HIV infections, issued by the state public health authorities of the applicant’s country;
- Medical certificate issued by the local public health authorities of the Republic of Belarus (after passing an obligatory medical check-up under the university assignment);
- 6 photos (3 x 4 сm);
- Passport, or other document, verifying applicant’s identity (which is shown directly by the applicant).
Notarized translation of the documents into Russian or Belarusian must be attached to all the documents in foreign language.
Upon admission foreign citizens pass tests in the Russian language and specialty subjects.
International students are admitted to the clinical residency within the academic year.
Clinical residency provides training in 20 specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Traumatology and Orthopedics