How admission is running
After arriving in the Republic of Belarus an international student must apply to the Medical Faculty for International Students within 3 working days (address: Grodno, Gorky Str., 80, room 231, phone:+375 152 43 55 61) and submit the following documents:
- Birth certificate;
- Passport with the Study Visa of the Republic of Belarus;
- Application form for admission;
- The original of the General Certificate of Secondary Education including the list of the subjects studied and the marks (grades) obtained. The marks (grades) in the following subjects are obligatory: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- Health state certificate and Certificate indicating the absence of HIV infections, issued by the state public health authorities of the applicant’s country;
- Medical Assurance Certificate
- 6 photos (3 x 4 сm);
Notarized Translation of the Documents into the Russian or Belarusian language, mentioned under numbers 1, 3, 4 must be enclosed.
After careful observation of the applicant’s documents the following steps are carried out:
- Getting temporary stay permission (for the period of 90 days) from the Migration Office of the Republic of Belarus (within 3 working days after arriving in the Republic of Belarus). Otherwise an international citizen might be deported!
- A primary medical check-up in the clinic
- Dormitory check-in
- An interview passing
- Signing the study contract
- An obligatory medical check-up under the university assignment in the local public health authorities of the Republic of Belarus
- Paying the education and dormitory accommodation fee
- The enrollment of an applicant by the order issued by the Rector of the University
- Getting temporary stay permission for international students (for one year) from the Migration Office of the Republic of Belarus
PAY ATTENTION! If any of the documents mentioned above are absent (for the admission to the first-year, for the admission to the clinical residency) , the applicant won’t be enrolled to the university!