Foreign citizens can study at the preparatory department. Studies are held in the Russian or English Languages.
The training program at the preparatory department is aimed at learning the subjects necessary for admission to the universities of the Republic of Belarus.
The foreign citizens which study the English language can also learn the Russian language, the English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. The foreign citizens studying in Russian can learn the Russian language, Chemistry, Biology and physics. Studies are carried out in the form of practical classes, the attendance of which is compulsory.
The term of studies is from nine to ten months. The beginning of practical classes is on the 1st of October, 2018.
After finishing the studies the listener will get a preparatory department completion certificate, which gives a chance to enter higher educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus and the CIS countries.
Сost of studies at the preparatory department for listeners among the foreign citizens
|№ п/п||Study groups||Cost of study for 2017/2018 academic year (U.S. dollars)|
|1||In the Russian Language||2000|
|2||In the English Language||2300|
Payment is made in one stage in Belarusian rubles according to the rate of the US dollar, established by the National bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment.
Documents for admission to the preparatory department::
- Application form for study;
- General Certificate of Secondary Education including the list of the studied subjects and the obtained marks (grades) . The marks (grades) in the following subjects are obligatory: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- Health state certificate and Certificate indicating the absence of HIV infections, issued by the state public health authorities of the applicant’s country;
- Medical certificate issued by the local public health authorities of the Republic of Belarus (after passing an obligatory medical check-up under the university assignment);
- The Copy of Birth Certificate, notarized in accordance with the established procedure;
- 6 photos (3 x 4 сm);
- The document, which proves applicant’s identity is shown personally by the applicant.
Notarized translation of the documents into Russian, or Belarusian must be attached to the documents mentioned above.
International listeners are offered accommodation at the students’ hostel. The cost of accommodation is 800 (USD) per year.
It is also necessary to provide the following expenses:
- Obligatory Medical Insurance per year – 170 EUR
- Obligatory medical check-up – 75 USD
- Registration at the Migration Department – 60 USD
Where should foreign citizens apply?
For admission to preparatory department:
Grodno, Gorkiy Str., 80, room № 207, phone number: +375 152 44 65 23