Tuition and fees
International students study at the Faculty of General Medicine
The training period covers 6 years.
In case of successful completion of the whole course of study the graduates are granted the International Diploma and awarded the title “Doctor of Medicine”..
|Forms of training||Year of study||Cost of training per year
Documents to be submitted for the first year of study:
- Application form for admission
- General Certificate of Secondary Education including the list of the subjects studied and the marks (grades) obtained. The marks (grades) in the following subjects are obligatory: biology, chemistry, physics;
- Health state certificate and Certificate indicating the absence of HIV infections, issued by the state public health authorities of the applicant’s country;
- Medical certificate issued by the local public health authorities of the Republic of Belarus (after passing an obligatory medical check-up under the university assignment);
- The Copy of Birth Certificate, notarized in accordance with the established procedure;
- 6 photos (3 x 4 сm);
- The document, which proves applicant’s identity is shown personally by the applicant.
Notarized translation of the documents into Russian, or Belarusian must be attached to the documents mentioned above.
Upon admission international students are interviewed in the following subjects: English, Biology and Chemistry.
For the first-year students classes start on September 15.
For the senior students (2nd -6th years) classes start on September 1.
International graduates who have been awarded Diploma of Higher Medical Education may continue the education at the clinical residency and magistracy.
International students are offered accommodation at students’ dormitory. The cost of accommodation is 800 (USD) per year.
- Obligatory Medical Insurance per year – 170 EUR
- Obligatory medical Check-up – 75 USD
- Registration at the Migration Office – 60 USD