Grodno State Medical University has one of the biggest medical libraries in the country. It includes over 420000 copies of textbooks as well as various supplementary materials, CDs, medical journals, periodicals.
The library is connected to the Internet and offers on-line access to the biomedical database, digital catalogues, and also uses up-to-date informational technologies that allow diversifying render services.
The students and academic staff can use such databases and links as:
- full-text database of Wiley www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com;
- Ovid http://ovid.tx.ovid.com;
- Springer www.springerlink.com;
- EBSCO Publishing http://search.ebscohost.com;
- Cambridge University Press http://journals.cambridge.org;
- electronic medical library “Doctor’s Consultant”
There is a comfortable library hall with the 20 PCs connected to the Internet for library users.
Site of the library: http://library.grsmu.by/