The Department of Normal Anatomy founded in 1958 was one of the first departments of the Grodno State Medical Institute. First it occupied the building of the former Jewish school. In 1979, the Department moved to a historical building of the XVI century in which it is still located. During 60 years the department of Normal Anatomy was the "forge" for more than forty human fates.
First teachers of the Departments
Buildings of the Department