The Department of Pathological Anatomy provides discipline “Forensic medicine” for 5th-year students of General Medicine, Pediatrics, Medical Diagnostics faculties, Medical Faculty for International Students and for the Nursing Department of the Faculty of Medical Diagnostics; for 6th-year students of Mental Health Medicine.
Rules and regulations for students
Students are expected to come to the study room of the Department of Forensic medicine at 7.50 and to prepare for classes. Students are expected to show up for a class on time. We start at 8 a.m. When the teacher comes into the classroom, greet him by standing up.
Each class lasts for six academic hours. There are 2 breaks for 15 minutes during a class. Students are not allowed to be late for the class after a break.
Students are expected:
- to leave their over clothes and big bags in the student cloak room;
- to have medical uniform (white coat and cap, mask);
- to be appropriately dressed - dress and shoes should be clean, tidy, do not wear any coats, jackets and outdoor-wear garments during a class;
- to put away the personal cell phone into their bag or pocket and to keep cell phones on silent-mode or off-mode;
- do not leave garbage in the workplace.