At the department of radiodiagnostic and radiotherapy ideological and educational work is carried out, Sarosek Victoria, the assistant of the department, is in charge of its implementation.
Work is carried out in accordance with the plan of ideological and educational work of the department in the 2020/2021 academic year, approved at faculty meeting.
In accordance with this plan at the department of radiodiagnostic and radiotherapy are conducted informational hours with students on different subjects.
The main goals and objectives of the ideological and educational work in the department:
- the formation of human values: civil, national, universal, individually significant;
- development of professional culture;
- building relationships to the homeland, family, society, to other people, to himself;
Sarosek Victoria - curator of students of 1 year students Faculty for International Students.
Forms of ideological and educational work in the department:
- Awareness and educational hours with the students;
- Supervision groups;
- Consideration of issues of ideological and educational work at faculty meetings.