The most significant publications over the last 5 years
Theses for the Degree of Doctor of Sciences (Medicine):
- 2015, Surmach M.Yu. - Reproductive Health and Adolescent Behavior: medical and sociologic analysis.
- 2015 Popova S.A. - Awareness and demand ultrasound diagnosis among population
- 2016 Shumel A.K. - Awareness of breast cancer risk factors in women of different age groups
- 2017 Kasperchuk N.A. – Evaluation of children’s healthy lifestyle in large families
- 2017 Trus E.I. – Higher Educational System on the formation of students’ healthy lifestyle (based on Educational Institution "Grodno State Medical University ")
- Students’ Health : Sociological Analysis / T.S. Balhavitsina, E.V. Karpenka, M.Y. Surmach, O.V. Shynyayava, N.N. Yusupova, N.V. Berazutski, S. Khalikov, A.A. Kovalev, T.N. Shushunova, S. Balabanov, G.G. Shynova / Ed. Ed. IV Zhuravlev: monograph. - M: Infra-M, 2014. - 272 p.. - (Scientific Thought). - DOI 10.12737 / 375 13. Nursing in the XXI century: Monograph / TV Matveychik EM Tishchenko, EV Mezin. - Minsk: BelMAPO, 2014. - 303 p. 14.
- Surmach, M. Yu. Sociology of Medicine: the subject, methodology and scope of application in the Republic of Belarus / Surmach M. Yu. - Grodno: EE "GrSMU", 2016. - 316 p.
- Formation of students’ healthy lifestyle at Medical University: monograph / A I am afraid, M.Y. Surmach. - Grodno, 2018. - 143 p.
- Public Health and Safety Health: a guide to practical training and test control for students of Faculty of foreign students with English language Training: Recommended by Methodological Association of Higher medical, pharmaceutical, formation as educational and methodological benefits for students of higher educational institutions in English: specialty 1-79 01 01 "General Medicine» = Public Health and Health Services: Guide to practical classes and test control for Medical Faculty for International Students (in English) / M.Y. Surmach. - Grodno: GrGMU, 2017. - 308 p.
- Health Protection and Management Health: Recommended by Methodological Association of Higher medical, pharmaceutical, formation as educational and methodological benefits for students of higher educational institutions in English: specialty 1-79 01 01 "General Medicine» = Health Services and Management in Health Sphere: Educational -methodical manual for students of higher educational institutions, the specialty 1-79 01 01 «General Medicine », English language of studying / Surmach M. Yu. - Grodno: GrGMU, 2017. - 240 p.
- Work Organization Of Nurses - health resort organizations: educational manual / T.V. Matveychik, Ya.M.Tsishchanka, R.I. Delendik, E.I.Trus. - Minsk: BelMAPO, 2017. - 338 s, enc 19, Figure 7, Table 6, cx 2..... ISBN 978-985-584-147-1