Quality Management System is regarded as the key to improvements for the university activities. It is a set of policies, processes and procedures required for quality management and quality control.
Grodno State Medical University is the first medical institution of higher education in the Republic of Belarus, where the ISO 9001 Quality Management System was introduced and certified, which complies with the National Quality Management System (СТБ ISO 9001-2009) and with the German Quality Management System (DIN EN 9001:2008).
In compliance to these Certificates, Quality Management System covers to:
• design, development and provision of services to prepare persons for admission to educational institutions;
• obtaining general, in-depth and special higher education;
• getting a science-oriented education;
• advanced training and retraining of managers and specialists;
• carrying out educational work;
• implementation of medical, international, research and innovation activities.
In 2018 the University successfully passed certification audit for compliance with the National Quality Management System (СТБ ISO 9001-2009) and with the German Quality Management System (DIN EN 9001:2008).
The University was the first of the universities of the Republic of Belarus to receive a positive decision on the certification of the quality management system for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.