1. Arranging economic planning at the University aimed at rational management of human, logistical and financial resources, identifying potential resources and ensuring efficient activities of the University.
2. Creating pricing policy of the University and developing proposals for improvement of the pricing system.
3. Managing the staffing table, classification of positions and salaries in accordance with the legal acts.
4. Supervising proper use of the University funds.
5. Estimating income and expenses of the University.
6. Reporting to the Ministry of Health Care of the Republic of Belarus and other relevant organizations.
7. Complex analyzing of the University activities and offering measures for improvement of financial situation.
8. Methodological support for economic activities.