1. The organization of material supply the educational and laboratory equipment, consumable materials for carrying out studies.
2. The organization of material supply for accomplishment of the research works which are carried out by the university according to the approved expense budgets.
3. Ensuring business activities of structural divisions of the university with material resources.
4. Preparation of necessary documents and the organization of holding procedures of state procurements according to the list of products and materials established for department.
5. Ensuring quality control of the products delivered on warehouses of the university.
6. Rendering structural divisions to the methodical employees assistance concerning drawing up applications for acquisition of necessary products.
7. Obtaining information from structural divisions on quality of the purchased goods, materials and the equipment.