The most important publications for the last 5-year period
1. Our experience of using total vascular isolation during segmental liver resection with segmental liver resection for an echinococcal cyst / K.S. Beluk, E.V. Mogilevets, R.S. Shilo, P.N. Kazakevich, Yu.N. Brukhanskaya // Military Medicine. - 2018. - 1, T.46 - P.137-142.
2. Portal hypertension, complicated by bleeding from varicose veins of the esophagus and stomach: current state of the problem of treatment and prevention / E.V. Mogilevets, P.V. Garelik, O.I. Dubrovshchik, V.M. Giber, A.P. Karpovich, E.N. Bozhko // Ukrainian Journal of Surgery. - 2018. - №1, T. 36. - p. 49-54.
3. Laparoscopic removal of the epidermoid cyst of the cecum / E.V. Mogilevets, N.D. Maslakova, N.I. Prokopchik, V.S. Kachan // Surgery. Journal them. N.I. Pirogov. - 2018. - №6. - p. 112-114
4. Minimally invasive diagnostics of disseminated pulmonary lesions A. A. Sushko, M. A. Mozheiko, E. V. Mogilevets, I. M. Mishuta, A. O. Oleinik, I. V. Gavron // Grodno State Medical University. - 2017. - №3. - p. 352-355.
5. Belyuk K.S., Analysis of kidney transplantation results in patients with chronic renal disease. K.S. Belyuk, E.V. Mogilevets, Yu.I. Povolanskiy, A.K. Sonchik, A.Y. Pyshko, A.N. Barkova, I.A. Logosh, Yu.N. Brukhanskaya, E.V. Kolontay, S.V. Kondel. – Transplantologiya, 2019. - №1. – Vol. 11. – P. 61-70.