A foreign citizen must register within 3 days from the date of arriving in the Republic of Belarus and reside only at the address registered in the passport at which he / she is registered in the registration authorities.
Citizens of Lithuania, Latvia and Ukraine can register within 30 days from the date of arrival, Russian citizens – within 90 days from the date of arrival. Accommodation in any other places incurs administrative liability.
Documents required for registration:
- receipt of payment in the amount of one base value (for initial registration);
- receipt of payment in the amount of three basevalues (for 1-year registration);
- notarized translation of a passport;
- insurance policy for a period of at least one year (does not refer to the citizens of the Russian Federation, Jordan, Serbia, Bosnia, Argentina, Brazil, Montenegro, Herzegovina, countries of the CIS such as Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine);
- the Hostel Tenancy Agreement (for students who reside in the hostel);
- the Tenancy Agreement and Form 15 (registration application) (for residents at a private address).
The above documents shall be submitted to the Dean's office of the Faculty for International Students.
The expired registration will cause expulsion from the University and deportation from the Republic of Belarus to a native country at own expense.