The Department provides teaching of the two disciplines: «Topographic Anatomy and Operative Surgery» at the Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medical Diagnostics, Medical Faculty for International Students (100 academic hours, final form of knowledge control – exam) and «Operative surgery» at the Faculty of Mental Health Medicine (80 academic hours, final form of knowledge control – differential pass-fail exam).
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS
1. Students are required to:
- comply with the internal regulations of the Department;
- immediately report about each accident to the teacher, emerged at the Department.
2. Students should:
- work in a white coat, a сap and changing shoes;
- during the lessons it is necessary to maintain order in the workplace;
- use surgical tools and other devices for their intended purpose;
- observe safety rules in the operating room.
3. Students are required to comply with fire safety regulations. Smoking is not allowed.
4. The student is responsible for causing damage to the property of the educational Institution and is obliged to restore it.
5. At the end of classes, students are required to put in order the workplace.
6. In case of an accident it is necessary to:
- stop work immediately;
- let the teacher know what happened.
7. Refer to the Instruction on first aid at impact of the person by electric current and other injuries.
8. Do not start work until the consequences of the emergency are completely eliminated and without the permission of the teacher.