Requirements to knowledge and practical skills
General learning outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the students are supposed
- the basics of the Russian language in professional and everyday life;
to be able to:
- perceive, process and produce educational and professional-based information in oral and written forms;
- get involved in communication process;
- make contact with someone and maintain professional and everyday life communication;
- reply to the statements;
- ask questions, clarify information, request something;
- agree or disagree with something/someone;
- express interest , doubt and confidence;
- express understanding /misunderstanding;
- argue, conclude, etc.;
- compose written texts of reproductive and productive character.
- experience of the Russian language usage in all types of communication:
DIFFERENTIATED CREDIT CONTENT
«Russian as a foreign language»
I year 2 term
- My friend
- My family
- My working day
- My day off
- Seasons and weather (winter, spring)
- Seasons and weather (summer, autumn)
- New Year
- Holidays (Women’s Day)
II year 4 term
- The Republic of Belarus
- My native country
- Grodno State Medical University
- Francysk Scorina
- My future profession
- Movement is life
III year 6 term
- How do you feel?
- Foreign language in my life.
- Description of my friend.
- Topical problems of modern medicine
- Humans and nature
- Culture and traditions of my country
- Quality of doctor
- Internet in our life
- What is beautiful in my life?
- Why do we do good deeds?