The Department of Pathological Anatomy provides courses: “Pathological Anatomy” for 3rd-year students of General Medicine, Pediatrics, Mental Health Medicine, Medical Diagnostics faculties and Medical Faculty for International Students; “Pathology” for 2nd-year students of the Nursing Department of the Faculty of Medical Diagnostics ; “Biopsy-sectional course” for 6rd-year students of General Medicine, Pediatrics.
The Department offers an Optional Course "Methods of morphological study of main human diseases".
Rules for students:
1. Follow a dress-code: lab coat, medical mask, indoor shoes (shoe covers).
2. Keep quiet during the classes and breaks.
3. Have your mobile phones switched off.
5. Do not leave rubbish in the workplace.
6. Do not be late for classes.