1. Development and improvement of surgical treatment of congenital and acquired foot deformities.
2. The study of the features of formation of torsional deformation of the lower limbs in children and their correction.
3. Operative treatment of femoral neck and trochanteric fractures in patients 80-90 years of age.
4. Developing methods of intra-articular chondroprotection in patients with knee osteoarthritis modified platelet rich plasma.
5. The study of knee joint proprioception after meniscal suture
6. Improvement spondylodesis and corporodesis methods using allogenic bone grafts and demineralized bone matrix
7. Development of new methods of surgical correction of funnel chest in children
8. The introduction to medical practice Ganz pelvic periacetabular osteotomy in patients with hip dysplasia and early signs of dysplastic osteoarthritis of a hip.