University > Structure > Departments > Department of Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine > Research activities
- Karpiuk V. A. Seasonality and depressive disorders as a risk factor for suicide (for example, Grodno oblast) / V. A. Karpiuk, S. I. Bukin, M. Y. Surmacz // Questions of organization and informatization of healthcare. – 2017. - No. 3 (92). – P. 51 – 60.
- Stanko, E. P. Method of predicting the results of treatment of HIV-infected drug users / E. p. Stanko, S. A. Lyalikov, A. p. Gelda / / issues of organization and Informatization of health care. – 2016. – № 4 (89). - P. 56-73.
- Stanko, E. P. Social functioning of HIV-infected drug users: monograph / E. P. Stanko. – Grodno: GMU, 2018. - 316 p.
- Shemet, V. A. Efficiency of psychotherapeutic correction of emotional intelligence disorders in patients with schizophrenia in stationary conditions / V. A. Shemet // Journal of Grodno state medical University. – 2016. – No. 1. - P. 73-77.
- Yankovskaya, A. G. Prolactin level in women with schizophrenia in the early stages of the disease in psychopharmacotherapy / A. G. Yankovskaya // Journal of Grodno state medical University. – 2017. – Volume 15 (4). - P. 437-440.
- Biziukevich, S. V. Assessment of the severity of autism spectrum disorders in children with common developmental disorders / S. V. Biziukevich, V. A. Karpiuk // Smolenskiy medical almanac. Materials V all-Russian scientific and practical Conf. stud. and scientists with international participation "Actual problems of science of XXI century" (45-th]. mole. scientists and 69th student. scientific Conf. Smolensk state medical University) / ed. by V. V. Berezina, O. A. Kozyreva, V. V. Vorobyeva. - Smolensk: publishing house of SSMU, 2017. – No. 1.- P. 29-33.
- Assanovich, M. V. Clinical scale for assessment of negative syndrome in schizophrenia / M.V. Assanovich // Journal of Grodno state medical University. – 2017. – No. 1 (57). P. 27 – 31