A candidate for studying should draw up a study visa at the consular office of the Republic of Belarus at his place of residence.
If at candidate's country of residence a consular office of the Republic of Belarus is absent, then a visa for studying is issued at the airport upon arrival.
In accordance with the requirements of border control authorities of the Republic of Belarus and the Department for foreigners entry of the Main Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus (DFE MCD MFA RB) of Minsk National airport, students are required 15 days prior to arrival to notify the University about the date of arrival and route.
A visa at the airport will be issued ONLY IF ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE AND AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNIVERSITY IS PRESENT.
To obtain a visa, you must have:
- a valid passport;
- documents on secondary education, legalized in accordance with the applicable procedure;
- 6 photos in size 35x45;
- a copy of the invitation for study with the stamp of the consular department;
- a medical report on a full examination, indicating that the candidate is physically and mentally healthy and can study in the climatic conditions of the Republic of Belarus;
- PCR test for COVID-19 (performed no later than 3 days before crossing the border of the Republic of Belarus).
- Certificate of non-criminal record (translated into English or Russian);
The validity period of the PCR test is calculated from the date of its execution, which is considered the first day of the PCR test validity, until the expiration of the third day. (If the date of the PCR test is 01.02.2021, then from 00:00 04.02.2021, the PCR test is not valid for entry into the Republic of Belarus).
ATTENTION! Upon arrival and passing the PCR test for the presence of COVID-19, a foreign citizen must stay in isolation for the specified days.
In case of a negative test result and isolation, a foreign citizen must undergo a compulsory medical examination at the health organization of the Republic of Belarus at the place of studying and submission of a medical report confirming the absence of contraindications for studying in the Republic of Belarus.
If a medical report obtained outside the Republic of Belarus is found to be inconsistent with the results of the medical examination in the Republic, the candidate must leave the territory of the Republic of Belarus.